Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ugh.....

Friday will be the third week I haven't been feeling well. My back has been hurting so much and I've been getting the worst migraines a person can get. Today, the temperature is up to 81 degrees and now my allergies are acting up. I'm falling apart. lol I went to the doctor and she never even checked me. She looked right into her charts and talked to me without lifting her head once. She told me what meds she was going to prescribe me for me, told me it was a viral in fection and then she was gone. The only thing I could say when she left was, "What just happened here?" Now I'm in the process of looking for another doctor.

Now off to more important things. Seminar, last night, was very exciting. I finally know what I'm going to write about. I thought that deciding on a topic for a paper was going to be much harder than that. I liked the fact that for College Comp 1, my professor had a list for us to choose from. When I read that we had to pick our own topic for College Comp 2, I freaked out. I'm glad I went to seminar last night. It really helped choose a topic and I've been interested in all along. Now that that's over, I can finally start my research. I still need to decide on a topic for my A&P 2 paper. Wish me luck! Good luck to all of you that haven't decided on a topic yet, as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you rally do need to find a new doctor.

    I agree about Comp I and giving us a list for our topics. But I guess we all have to grow up sometime and Comp II is the grown up verson of Comp I. I've kind of picked my topic but I'm still open to suggestions. I did settle on my topic for A&P II and its been approved. Good Luck with your topics and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca. I picked my topic for College Comp II a while ago. I already had an idea of what I wanted to write about before the class started. Too bad I wasn't prepared for A&P II. I just submited the email to my professor. I hope she responds before my assignment is due. Thanks for responding to my blog.

    Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete